At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Dani, an excellent Nurse Practitioner who has been with MPS for over 14 years. Thank you, Dani, for all you do for the practice’s staff and patients! To celebrate Dani and all of her contributions to Marietta Plastic Surgery, here are some interesting facts about her.
- Dani was born and raised in the state of Georgia.
- She earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2003 and her Master of Science in Nursing in 2018!
- Dani has been with Marietta Plastic Surgery for the past 14 years!
- She loves working with the amazing MPS staff and physicians, but most importantly, loves working with patients to help them achieve their personal goals. Whether it is breast reconstruction or cosmetic surgery, Dani’s goal is to make people feel comfortable and well-informed throughout their experience at MPS.
- Dani finds it rewarding to be able to see patients’ confidence and self-image transform and blossom after surgery, injectables, or skin care treatments.
- Dani recommends Marietta Plastic Surgery’s skin care services since your face is the first thing people see and is exposed to the elements of daily life 100 percent of the time. She believes skin care treatments can benefit anyone at any age.
- Outside of work, Dani enjoys spending time with her family.
Thanks again, Dani, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you!