MPS June Employee Spotlight
At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Linda, an RN that has been a part of the MPS family for the past nine years. Thank you, Linda, for all you do for the practice’s staff and patients! To celebrate Linda and all of her contributions to Marietta Plastic Surgery, here are some interesting facts about her.
- Linda was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- She earned her nursing degree from Piedmont Hospital School of Nursing.
- Linda has been with Marietta Plastic Surgery for the past nine years!
- She loves working at MPS because of the positive teamwork and attitude of the entire staff. Linda believes the surgeons are very talented, skilled, and kind and feels proud to be a part of the team.
- Linda loves and recommends all the skincare choices, treatments, and products that MPS offers.
- Linda finds it incredibly rewarding to receive thank you notes from patients, letting her know that MPS made them and their families feel confident and special.
- Outside of work, Linda enjoys taking fitness classes and spending time with her family and dog.
Thanks again, Linda, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you!