At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Tonya, a skilled aesthetician who joined MPS earlier this year and has already become an invaluable asset to the team. Thank you, Tonya, for all you do for the practice’s staff and patients! To celebrate Tonya and all of her contributions to our Marietta Plastic Surgery family, here are some interesting facts about her.
- Tonya is an Atlanta native and currently resides in Roswell, Georgia.
- She graduated from the International School of Skin and Nailcare in 2001 and is laser certified by the Georgia Composite Medical Board. Tonya is also passionate about continued education and attends related classes whenever possible.
- Tonya says she loves working at MPS because she is surrounded everyday by respected doctors and co-workers who are also passionate about helping patients look and feel their best. She says everyone’s dedication to the practice and patient care is above and beyond what she’s experienced elsewhere.
- Tonya’s passion for skincare started at a very early age because she was an acne sufferer. She became obsessed with how to clear her own skin, and the obsession turned into a lifelong passion. Her goal is to help patients be comfortable with their skin and exude confidence.
- The most rewarding aspect about her job would be having the opportunity to work together with a patient as a team to help them achieve their best skin.
- Tonya highly recommends microneedling for most patients! She says it’s an effective treatment that induces collagen production, helps improve fine lines and wrinkles, reduces pore size, and overall stimulates skin renewal.
- Outside of work, Tonya enjoys being with her family and spending time on the lake.
Thanks again, Tonya, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you!