At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Janine, a wonderful RN at MPS that benefits the team with her amazing personality and passion of helping others. Thank you, Janine, for all you do for the practice’s staff and patients! To celebrate Janine and all of her contributions to our Marietta Plastic Surgery family, here are some interesting facts about her.
- Janine is originally from Philadelphia and grew up in Bucks County, Philadelphia.
- Located at our Towne Lake office, Janine has been with the practice for seven years!
- Janine says she loves working at Marietta Plastic Surgery because the staff and patients are so nice to work with.
- Seeing patients transformed and happy with their results is something Janine loves to be a part of, and finds it especially rewarding to see patients smiling after surgery or injectable services.
- Though each patient leaves a unique impact, breast reconstruction patients have a special place in Janine’s heart. She loves being able to help them through one of the hardest part of their lives, and even keeps in touch with some of them!
- Out of all the amazing services MPS offers, Janine’s favorites are the surgical and Botox services the doctors and staff provide.
- Outside of work, Janine enjoys hanging out with her husband and three daughters, exercising, and going to adult hip hop dance classes.
Thanks again, Janine, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you!