If you’re hoping to gets your lips pucker ready in time for Valentine’s Day, it might be overwhelming trying to decide which filler to use. Don’t worry, we’re it easy by breaking down the multiple types of fillers that can work to add or replace lost volume to lips, cheeks, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lip lines!
Whether or not you were born with naturally thin lips or noticed your lips thinning over time, the JUVÉDERM® collection is a great option.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra: This formula of lip filler plumps up those thin lips. For up to one year, patients have seen direct results and achieved fuller lips.
- JUVÉDERM® Volbella: While the Ultra filler adds more obvious fullness, Volbella adds subtle volume to lips and smooths the appearance of vertical lip lines. As well, this filler formula won the 2017 Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award.
- JUVÉDERM® Vollure: If you’re hoping to reduce the number of wrinkles around your mouth and your nose, then this filler is the way to go. JUVÉDERM® Vollure works to soften either subtle or severe lines by adding volume. Plus, it’s proven to last up to 18 months.
The RESTYLANE® family was one of the first dermal fillers to come on the U.S market using natural ingredients. These fillers provide instant results, which means they’re perfect for kissable lips this Valentine’s Day!
- RESTYLANE®- L: This filler does it all. It treats wrinkles around the mouth, radically improves the appearance of scars, and adds back volume. If you want to do a little bit of everything, then this is the one to reach for.
- RESTYLANE® Refyne: Refyne helps to soften those annoying laugh lines to help give you a more natural, younger look while also maintaining facial expressions. Just after one month of treatment, patients have seen positive results.
- RESTYLANE® Defyne: While Refyne and Defyne are very similar, Defyne is the remedy to serious, deeper wrinkles that are more difficult to get rid of.
Lip fillers are a great way to reduce the number of wrinkles or add some extra volume. However, it’s vital to visit a qualified, medical professional who will be able to assist you in picking the best option for you and what you want. At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we’re proud to provide the confidence of a medical expert alongside high quality products, treatments, and surgeries. Contact us either our Marietta (770-425-0118) or Towne Lake (678-494-2380) office for a consultation!