At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Georgette, a certified surgical assistant at MPS that has been with the practice for a whopping 20 years! Thank you, Georgette, for all the hard work you’ve poured into the practice and its staff and patients over the past two decades! To celebrate Georgette and all of her contributions to our Marietta Plastic Surgery family, here are some interesting facts about her.
- Georgette was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri (East St. Louis to be more specific!).
- She attended Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Illinois.
- Georgette has been with Marietta Plastic Surgery for the past 20 years and works in the Marietta office.
- Georgette appreciates the professional atmosphere at MPS and describes the doctors and coworkers as “outstanding.”
- She finds it very rewarding being able to work closely with the physicians in surgery and loves being part of the OR team. She also recommends Botox as a top service MPS offers!
- Outside of work, Georgette enjoys spending time with family (consisting of a husband, four children, three grandchildren, and six grand fur-babies), bowling, and being part of a church community.
Thanks again, Georgette, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you and your 20 years with us! Members of the MPS family wanted to express their appreciation and love for Georgette in their own words – check out these quotes from the staff that shine a light on Georgette’s incomparable work and character.