At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Ashley, a much-loved certified medical assistant that’s been with MPS for over 18 years! Thank you, Ashley, for all you do for the practice’s staff and patients! To celebrate Ashley and all of her contributions to our Marietta Plastic Surgery family, here are some interesting facts about her.
• Ashley was born and raised on Mobile, Alabama and moved to Georgia at the age of 14.
• She graduated from the Georgia Medical Institute in 1995 as a certified medical assistant.
• Ashley works out of the Marietta office and has been there since August 1999!
• Ashley finds it rewarding being able to have a place to work where she can make a difference and put her skills to the test. She takes pride in her workplace and enjoys trying to be efficient, helping things go smoothly every single day. She loves the fact that she’s confident in the MPS doctors, which is why she refers so many patients to the practice!
• She finds it hard choosing a favorite service that MPS offers – she loves them all! For surgical and non-surgical services, she loves the fact that if someone isn’t satisfied with their appearance, they’re presented with so many different options to help them look and feel better.
• Throughout her years at MPS, Ashley is always blown away by her breast reconstruction patients. She believes they are true warriors.
• Outside of work, Ashley enjoys playing tennis, hiking, and mountain biking. She also loves watching her daughter play soccer, her son play baseball, and making memories with her family.
Thanks again, Ashley, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you!