While the vast majority of women are very happy with their outcome after breast augmentation, it is not uncommon for some women to want to improve their results down the road. At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we perform breast augmentation revision procedures for women in the Atlanta area who are not happy with the results of a previous surgery.
There are many reasons why women opt for breast augmentation revision surgery. Some of the most common include:
- Change in size preferences
- Replacing saline breast implants with silicone implants
- Breast sagging or implant displacement
- Implant deflation
- Implant rupture
- Correct complications such as capsular contracture or rippling
- Replace implants which have worn out over time (most breast implants can be expected to last 10-25 years)
- Dissatisfaction with aesthetic outcome from your first breast augmentation
- Changes in breast appearance due to pregnancy or weight fluctuations
Our board certified plastic surgeons have extensive experience performing breast augmentation revision surgery. During your initial consultation, our doctors will listen carefully to your goals, evaluate the results of your first procedure, and devise a customized revision plan to help you achieve the beautiful breast appearance you desire.
Please contact Marietta Plastic Surgery today to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Atlanta area plastic surgeons. Call 770-425-0118 for our Marietta office or 678-494-2380 for our Woodstock location.