At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Linda Matthews, a passionate CRNA who has been with MPS for over 25 years! Thank you, Linda, for all you do for the practice’s staff and patients! To celebrate Linda and all of her contributions to Marietta Plastic Surgery, here are some interesting facts about her.
• Linda was born in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and grew up in Trumbull, Connecticut.
• She earned her BSN degree from Boston University before earning her CRNA degree from Georgia Baptist.
• Linda works out of the Marietta location and has been with MPS for over 25 years!
• Linda loves that members of the MPS staff have become her best friends over the years.
• She finds it incredibly rewarding to see patients get excited and happy with their results; that makes it a real pleasure to work with them.
• Linda is a fan of all the surgical services MPS offers, since those are what she’s most involved with at the practice.
• Outside of work, Linda loves to hike and travel.
Thanks again, Linda, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you!