At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Natalie, Marietta Plastic Surgery’s certified physician assistant! Thank you, Natalie, for all you do for the practice’s staff and patients! To celebrate Natalie and all of her contributions to our Marietta Plastic Surgery family, here are some interesting facts about her.
- Natalie was born in Newport News, Virginia but grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- She received her bachelor’s degree from UNC Chapel Hill and her physician assistant degree from Emory University.
- Natalie has been with MPS since May 2016 and loves working with the skilled physicians and office staff.
- Being able to help patients feel better about themselves is why Natalie loves her job as a PA. She receives personal satisfaction from seeing positive results!
- Out of all the amazing services MPS offers, Natalie’s favorite is injectables because the results are immediate and patients are instantly happy.
- Outside of work, Natalie enjoys reading, exercising, and spending time with her family. She also likes to volunteer at several places through NCL and Mt. Bethel church.
Thanks again, Natalie, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you!