At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Tracie, a patient coordinator at MPS that benefits the team with her great personality and work ethic. Thank you, Tracie, for all you do for the practice’s staff and patients! To celebrate Tracie and all of her contributions to our Marietta Plastic Surgery family, here are some interesting facts about her.
- Tracie was born in Newport, Rhode Island but grew up in Dunwoody, Georgia.
- Having graduated from Mercer University in Atlanta, Georgia, Tracie has been with the practice for the past nine years!
- Tracie says she loves working at Marietta Plastic Surgery because she loves the people she works with.
- Though there are too many profound patient success stories to mention, Tracie thinks the most rewarding part of her job is seeing how people feel better about themselves after visiting the practice.
- Out of all the amazing services MPS offers, Tracie’s favorite has to be injectables because they keep her wrinkles at bay!
- Outside of work, Tracie enjoys socializing and thinks she’d be in sales if she weren’t working in this profession.
Thanks again, Tracie, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you!