At different stages of our lives, we have different priorities for our appearance. If you are in good health and free of any major medical concerns, you may be a candidate for a plastic surgery procedure no matter how old you are. Whether you are in your twenties or your seventies, plastic surgery offers a wide variety of treatments to address your needs and help you meet your cosmetic goals.
Below are some of the most popular procedures requested by different age groups:
- Twenties – Rhinoplasty (nose surgery) and breast augmentations are often desired by young adults.
- Thirties – At this age, mommy makeovers are common among new mothers, along with dermal fillers to combat the first signs of aging.
- Forties – Many adults in their forties seek breast lifts and laser skin resurfacing for a rejuvenated appearance.
- Fifties & Sixties – Face lifts and blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) are often requested at this age, as well as body contouring after significant weight loss.
- Seventies & Eighties – Dermal fillers and laser skin care treatments are the most requested procedures among elderly adults.
If you are interested in how cosmetic surgery can revitalize your look at any age, please contact our board-certified plastic surgeons* at Marietta Plastic Surgery today to schedule a consultation. We can help you determine which procedure is right for you. Our offices serve Atlanta, Marietta and Woodstock, Georgia.
* = Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
† = Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery