Update on Marietta Plastic Surgery Services:
Aesthetic Services Now Available
Monday, May 4
In accordance with the state-wide reopening plan, Marietta Plastic Surgery is now available for aesthetic services (Botox, fillers, etc.) and is doing elective surgery in our AAAASF certified surgery center.
The safety and health of our patients, staff, and community are our top priority. Since we are a private medical facility, we are uniquely positioned to adhere to CDC safety guidelines to ensure we always offer safe and confidential treatments to our patients.
The processes that we have put in place include:
- Screening all persons who enter our offices with a temperature scan and health questions.
- Encouraging all patients to wear mask and use our gel hand sanitizing stations.
- Proper spacing of appointment times and getting patients into exam rooms as quickly as possible to minimize the number of people in our waiting room.
- All staff are wearing face masks. Some are wearing gloves when appropriate.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer between each patient.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, counter tops desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sink handles.
- We are offering in office consultation as well as follow-up appointment for those who prefer to be seen in person.
- We are also still offering virtual/online follow-up visits as well as virtual/online consultations for those who wish to stay at home. Learn more about that process here.
Marietta Plastic Surgery is here for you and ready to serve you in the safest way possible. Please contact us with and question or need.