At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Shannon, a wearer of many hats who’s always busy executing marketing campaigns while ensuring both locations are running smoothly. Thank you, Shannon, for all you do for the practice’s staff and patients! To celebrate Shannon and all of her contributions to our Marietta Plastic Surgery family, here are some interesting facts about her.
- Shannon was born in Freehold, New Jersey but grew up in Southwest Florida.
- Having earned a B.S. in Business Management, Shannon has been working at both our Marietta and Towne Lake locations since January 2005!
- Shannon believes that Marietta Plastic Surgery offers the best doctors and staff, who are all dedicated and passionate about their work and help patients look and feel their best.
- Breast reconstruction patients have left a big impact on Shannon, and she draws inspiration from each and every one of them.
- Shannon’s word of advice for skincare: realize the importance of sunscreen! It’s never too early to add sunscreen to your daily routine.
- Outside of work, Shannon is obsessed with doing anything outdoors. She loves spending time camping, boating, mountain biking, and or hiking.
- She’s been married to her husband for 15 years and still can’t believe their daughter is off to college! Shannon is also a mom to many fur babies: a 15-year-old black lab, 10-year-old Sophie, and 6-year-old Blitz, both Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
Thanks again, Shannon, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you!