MPS August Employee Spotlight
At Marietta Plastic Surgery, we appreciate our employees and are excited to feature them in monthly Employee Spotlights. This month we’d like to feature Nichola, a passionate Patient Coordinator who has been with MPS for a year! Thank you, Nichola, for all you do for the practice’s staff and patients! To celebrate Nichola and all of her contributions to Marietta Plastic Surgery, here are some interesting facts about her.
• Nichola grew up in Italy.
• She earned her Bachelor of the Arts degree in Mass Communications from the University of South Florida.
• Nichola works out of the Woodstock location and has been with MPS for a year!
• She is passionate about plastic surgery and cares about the patients that come in.
• Nichola finds it rewarding to watch a patient’s journey from consultation to end results.
• Nichola recommends everyone to start treating their skin well early, and to always use sunscreen. She is also a
fan of Botox and trusts all the aestheticians at Marietta Plastic Surgery.
• Outside of work, Nichola loves traveling with her husband and children.
Thanks again, Nichola, for all you do for Marietta Plastic Surgery! We appreciate you!